Thursday, August 6, 2009

"This is the story of my life.."

...Says 30 seconds to Mars.The moving bit,I mean.



There is always this divine feeling of satisfaction after you have just visited the Switchfoot website.I guess,its just knowing what is going on in the Switchfoot world that gives me this rush...like "what you do speaks so loudly that I cannot see anything else."
So...it is 5 in the morning and I am sitting and typing this.The sun is rising and my eyes hurt but..haha,whatever,I am up and that matters.I am staying over at my friends house and in my ears ring...well.
I dunno.
I have actually met someone who knows what it is like to be on that side of the world.
You know,where religion matters.She is sleeping right on the other side of the bed.
I admit,I have never thought much about believing.
But,recently,a very good friend of mine rekindled my hope in the spiritual sector and he didnt even do it by preaching.No,when we talk about it,I start to believe,and I dont know whether it is because I love him so much or whether I actually want to believe.
I dont know which is better.Probably the latter because it shows that i actually have faith in what i should believe.
But what if i do believe and it is empty?
What if I believe because I am supposed to believe,not because I do?
What does that make me?
Argh..but enough of the what if's and the believing.
I am here.
And I want to dedicate this entry (I dont even know if you can do that-can you do that?>Oh,well,but i am doing it<)to someone who stayed up the whole night with me before i left,who reminds me that i am not alone,who will love me unconditionally and whose love is so strong. For someone who is smart and my best friend and an amazing person and will be there for me....my "From yesterday" and "4:12" will always be there and so will you.
And we will argue everything out and I miss you terribly.
Daim,I miss the way you are SO patient with me when i get pissed off.
To good friends and awesome people and amazing photographers.
To wine =p and beautiful us-es.
To nice hair
To Jared Leto.
To us.
Puss - this is for you.
I honestly have nothing better to do =p
But I'd rather type this out to you other than anything else.
I love you.
BFF.

2 comments: