Thursday, July 16, 2009

Advertisements and newspapers...

Ok..for those of you who live in india they have these really weird magazine thingies that come out with party pages.
you know...who is the next WHO and who is where and who is doing what.
And when there is a picture of someone looking at something they have those really dumb caption going "looking on" or "gazing on" or "staring on".
Or someone wears a black and white sari ,"Black and white"
Or if someone wears spectacles "Spectacular".
Or two people arm in arm "linked in".
You get the point.
My point being:What is up with that?
Cant people come up with a more productive way to caption pictures?
Is it an absolute need to use the same phrases over and over again?
People will never learn.
Oh,and there are those really dumb ads.
Where M.S.Dhoni talks about how easy it is to use facebook on Aircel wearing a hideous blue t-shirt ,white blazer and a red scarf that looks like it came from the the farm in the suburbs.
If they want people to use their products,they seriously have to come up with a more efficient way than telling people that using pocket internet makes you feel like "man of the match."
i mean,look at that zoozoo phenomenon that hit IPL a couple of months ago.
You know one ad i really dont mind though? All of the ones with Rishabh Jain in it.
I love that kid.He is adorable.
Huh.
If my friend heard me saying that right now she would jump up and down pumping her arms,pointing and screaming "PAEDOPHILE !" at the top of her lungs.
But thats just her.
Any sane person will know exactly what I am talking about
=p
Ahhh..speaking of moving ,the time has finally come to sort out unmeaningful scraps of paper from the meaningful scraps of paper. And throw out the unmeaningful scraps while treasuring the meaningful scraps.
For me ,of course,that would mean phone numbers and photos and guitar ads that I love.they all go into my treasure box.Yes,I just said treasure box.
Hmmm..boxes,boxes,everywhere.
Farewells,farewells,everyday.
I feel busy.
Thats a good thing ,right?
Till whenever I feel like it>That sounds hopelessly wrong<
Bee
=)

2 comments: